Why choose Kegley Electric for your home electrical work?
As a homeowner, we know it’s important to hire an electrician who will arrive on time and share their knowledge. We take pride in a long history of providing quality work we can stand behind.
Whether we’re working directly with you, or with a contractor, architect, designer, or engineer, we’ll make sure you’re well aware of costs. We stay within budgets and most importantly we ensure every job is done well.
In addition to residential electrical work, we provide free evaluations on home backup generators.
There is no size limit to our residential work, but some common projects include:
- • Wiring of all types – new and upgrades
- • Circuit Breakers and fuse boxes
- • Electrical upgrades
- • Electrical inspection
- • Emergency repairs
- • Generator installation and maintenance
- • Indoor/outdoor security and emergency lighting
- • New home construction wiring
- • Interior/outdoor lighting and electrical
- • Safety checks